[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 05:15:20 AKDT 2019

I finally have the World Championships posted on my site in an easy to read
pdf format.

http://pages.suddenlink.net/donramsey

An interesting judging question came up the other day and I would like to
get some feedback from the group.

Are rolling maneuvers, like the current Masters 2 slow rolls reversed, an
asymmetrical maneuver?  If the maneuver finishes the first roll just before
center (as it should) then changes the roll rate causing the line length of
the second roll to be different from the first, should this be considered a
centering error in additon to the change in roll rate.

Don