[NSRCA-discussion] Team USA F3A Raffle!!!!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Apr 19 18:36:44 AKDT 2019

It's begun!!! The Team USA fund raising raffle is now live! We currently have about 10 prizes ranging from pattern planes to radios with more coming. Check it out...

https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle<https://www.teamusaf3a.com/index.php/giant-raffle?fbclid=IwAR1Z6hshsfbrhAn8DggMGYND5mKcMCxfvK5oZPoCaHNbqyz9tqEQaCvGQ_E>

We'll be adding new prizes as we get them, along with running a few special Auctions along the way. We're counting on all of you to help us on our Journey! No limit to the number of prizes you can win so buy early and buy often!!!!

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience