[NSRCA-discussion] RF8

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 28 07:09:55 AKDT 2018

If you find some tweaks that let it snap better let us know.

On 9/28/2018 9:05 AM, S. McNickle wrote:
Thank you Stuart. Downloaded and installed it and it flies great!
I'm ready for winter now!

Scott

On September 27, 2018 at 4:39 PM Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org><mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

Discussed recently this is the one i modified for RF 8.  All 3 files are needed

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3geiwjissjpb837/AADlQqYJmywjfKwi6Mq5Ok9aa?dl=0

The plane that I use is a modified Krill Spark that is available on the Real Flight swap pages.

I modified the weight CG etc and color scheme to match my Allure

The file Krill Spark EVO... is the entire plane export from RF.  Krill Allure Heavy is the file to change it, and Allure_CS is the color scheme.

Hope this works.