[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 05:26:31 AKDT 2018

David,

That would work, especially for those familiar with 1:1 scale aircraft, but I think unnecessary.  However, just the absence of an arming plug would show it is inactive, I would think.

Phil Spelt, AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member, KCRC Emeritus
Oliver Springs, TN (865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c