[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Device for electric airplanes

John Fuqua johnfuqua at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:39:12 AKDT 2018

>From a contest management point of view unless the canopy is off the
airplane (nobody wants to leave the canopy off) and you do not have a plug
you cannot tell if a plane in the pits is safe.     One thing I implemented
at my contest last weekend was a deadline beyond which you could not bring
you plane into the pits until it was disarmed.    That seemed to work well
and no one objected.    But back in the pits those without plugs were still
"invisible" as to status.