[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Plane for sale

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 12:07:06 AKDT 2018

I have a BJ Essence for sale.  The airframe only.  Formerly owned by Pete
Collinson.  In very good shape.  A couple of little dings but never been
wrecked or banged up.  asking $1500.  Will  be at the Cajun Nats. Or can
deliver a short distance.  Will not ship.

Mike Harrison.  Contact off line or call me.