[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Plane for sale

Jon Dieringer jon at dieringerfamily.com
Wed Sep 19 16:48:51 AKDT 2018

OK Thanks Anthony, I was planning something similar (try to get someone
into pattern with it). There was one that was considering travelling with
me to contests but wanted to find a used plane first so I told him I would
keep a watch out. Let me chat with him at the next club meeting and I will
reach out if he is still interested.

Thanks,
Jon