[NSRCA-discussion] Equal time for oposing views

tjpritchett at aol.com tjpritchett at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 18:55:46 AKDT 2018

   Well I guess I'll start, with "Guilty as charged!"....I did write a lot of negative stuff in the KF about the last two NATS, and I think after a reread, apologies are in order.  I'm one of the guys that packs up, shows up, flies, judges, and goes home.  It's unfair for me to criticize the efforts of those who put out so much more than I do, some guys that I don't even know are there!

   Then, the committee guys who are hoofing it around the sites, trying to keep everything moving smoothly, while I'm concentrating on the next round.  I'm on the lower sites, so for the past couple of years, Monte has been our Chief, and done an outstanding job of keeping us happy.  Hats off sir.  And Mike gave us a new venue at Blytheville, which I really am looking forward to returning to, if it's the choice for next year.  Nice long horizons and paved runways.  It's a really good site, and Mike gave us a very profitable event, one worthy of repeating.  Al also kept things cool, calm and collected.  I watched a guy literally screaming at him over some judging issue once, and he stood there and took it all.  Peter; all I can say is he has the fastest car on the planet.

   Yes it's not all rainbows and unicorns, but what is?  As Monte pointed out though, my comments were very unbalanced, and there was a lot to look back favorably on in each NATS.  Again, my apologies for any offense guys....I was a little unfair, and that's clear.