[NSRCA-discussion] Matthew Finley D4 Championships !!!!

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:35:21 AKDT 2018

32 pilots last year. Great event. Mike

-------- Original message --------From: Matthew Finley via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 9/10/18  8:17 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org, nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Matthew Finley D4 Championships !!!!

Hello All !!

Well, it is two weeks until D4 pilots start to gather in Muncie Indiana ( Sept 21 - 23 )

I would like to invite ALL Pattern Pilots to come and join us at this great meet. If you know a club member that would like to give Pattern a try, bring them along ! Their registration will be covered if it's their first
 meet ! We always have a great time at this event, and I have placed an order to the DOW ( Director of Weather ) for temps in the mid 70's and light winds !

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, and ending the season with a GREAT turnout of friends !!

Matthew Finley