[NSRCA-discussion] Returning to Pattern / Electric

S. McNickle nelson_jett at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 12:29:17 AKDT 2018

Yes, 10 S. 5000's are a good choice. You can get by with 4400-4500 up to Advanced if you're good at throttle management but 5000's give you some leeway. Many Masters and up guys are using 5500-6000's.

It's nice to have four sets...eight 5 S packs... so you can get through a four-round Saturday without charging. Most but not all fields have electricity available. You'll need a generator if you'll be flying at power-less fields with fewer than four sets.

Scott