[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti/Mezon endpoints settings?

James Oddino joddino at me.com
Thu Nov 8 07:49:47 AKST 2018

Anything you want.  I set mine to fixed, 1.1 mSec on the low end and 2.0 mSec on the high end.  Then set the transmitter throttle channel to the same numbers.  Then trim the low end for a good idle.  You may need to jog the throttle to start the motor but you want to have it idle when you pull it all the way down.  Don’t forget to set the fail safe.  I set that at .95 mSec.  If you set up a brake you set it just slightly below 1.1 mSec.

Note that you can read all of these settings on the Jeti transmitter.  Easy to set up.  Pretty neat.

Jim