[NSRCA-discussion] Nats email updates

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 17:43:44 AKDT 2018

Spelling is sometimes a challenge also . .. but my shirts are priceless :)

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

 Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats email updates
 To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
 Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018, 5:17 PM

 We ARE
 talking about AMA. Only took them until 2018 to do online
 registration, when they said they were working on it 10 yrs
 or so ago!  Can't expect them to add...
 Jon
 On Thursday, May 24,
 2018 Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>