[NSRCA-discussion] Don Atwood

atwooddon atwooddon at aol.com
Wed May 16 10:27:38 AKDT 2018

Georgette here...Dear Al, I truly apologize for making a partially incorrect assumption on Don's cause of death, I was repeating what I had heard at the scene. The final COD was Deep Vein Thrombosis. Blood clots that traveled from leg to lungs causing instant death. The head blow incurred as he fell. Thank you for your condolences.

-------- Original message --------From: Al Coomber via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 5/16/18  10:17 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Don Atwood
To the pattern community;

It is with great sadness that I inform the R/C community that one of
my closest friends is no longer with us.

Don Atwood fell and struck his head yesterday,and was gone instantly.
He had moved here to Montana from California.

   Al Coomber

   Central Hobbies