[NSRCA-discussion] AMA / NSCRA YouTube Videos

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 08:09:58 AKDT 2018

Derek….at the NATS, Ron and I had some really fun conversations about those days when he came to NFL Films production facility and advised on the creation of the patterns…..I wish we had the graphics capabilities of today way back then, it was tough to get that little plane to do “exactly” what Ron wanted it to do…… J.

I appreciate the comments.

Jay