[NSRCA-discussion] Li-Ion - ?? time for a look again

edskorepa at yahoo.com edskorepa at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:40:48 AKDT 2018

The new generation of Li-ion cells are also called Tesla cells, cause they're used in Tesla cars. So, we should thanks to Elon Musk rather than cordless-tool market. I get mine from this outlet 18650 Battery Chargers | High Quality Li-ion batteries ORBTRONIC

|  |
18650 Battery Chargers | High Quality Li-ion batteries ORBTRONIC

18650 Battery Chargers for Li-ion rechargeable batteries | High capacity-grade A rechargeable 18650 batteries .H...

Also, I trust no one, so I make all my packs by myself. All you need is a 40 Watt iron, some 1/4" wik, shrink tube and high quality JR servo pig tails. I usually put on my packs two. The second one is for charging/ballancing.ed