[NSRCA-discussion] Dave Lockhart - NEF indoor pattern scoring

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Tue Mar 20 16:44:13 AKDT 2018

Dave- Thanks much.

For those interested in an update in our current aero modeling journey, its been quite busy hear at the F1D Worlds this week.  Wind is the equivalent of F3A in Argentina, on a micro-scale, that is.  Many planes hung up and damaged in the rafters and balconies.  On Joseph's  fist flight today, his plane was flying by one of the second story atrium room balconies, and the individual staying in that room reached out and pushed his elevator as it flew by, breaking it in the process and ending his flight.  Joseph was quite disappointed but got the plane repaired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywdC7YTDmE for a flight view of one flight yesterday from a Romanian flyer.  Its a nice indoor facility but has been a literal hurricane today.  Competition runs through Thursday.

See you at NEF for some indoor pattern on Friday night and Saturday!

Don