[NSRCA-discussion] 2018-2019 Judge Certification

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:00:15 AKDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Since we do have new rules and sequences, the judge certification has been modified to accommodate these changes and is now available for all NSRCA members on the NSRCA website on the judging page:

https://www.nsrca.us/index.php/judging

For non-NSRCA members, the cost for the certification is $5 and one can sign up for it on the Certification Menu.  If you are an NSRCA member, you do NOT need to pay/sign up for the certification.

Download the certification material, study up on the rules/changes and then take the AMA and FAI/F3A tests.  For those of you that will be judging F3P (indoor aerobatics), please take that test as well – the rules are identical to F3A.  Once you complete and pass the tests, your name will appear on the certified judges list as soon as we can update your user record – it isn’t immediate and does take a day or two.

Any comments or questions, please send an email to the judging committee.

Regards,

-Derek