[NSRCA-discussion] Harry Gould Memorial Pattern Contest - Hemet

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Thu Mar 15 08:11:01 AKDT 2018

THE CONTEST IS A GO!!!!!!

Looks like the weather should cooperate, so we are going ahead with the contest this weekend.  So polish up those planes, get your last minute practicing in and join us at the beautiful Hemet Modelmasters field for a great contest this weekend.  Lunch will be available as is camping at the field (no hookups).  I am planning a pre contest get together at my house tomorrow night for anyone in town - 6 pm or whenever you can make it at my new house that is about 10 minutes from the Hemet field (directions are attached to this message).  Please come if you can - Nancy and I would love to see you.  Food and beverages (of the non-alcoholic kind) will be provided, so if you want something with a bit more kick, you'll have to bring it yourself.  Please reply to this message if you plan on coming to dinner so we can make sure we have enough.  Thanks and we will see you soon.

Bill Wallace

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions