[NSRCA-discussion] Ron Van Putte

Doug Harvel spa364 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:07:43 AKDT 2018

I am absolutely in total shock. Met this great man at my first ever
contest. He and I had come to be very good friends and talked almost weekly
and told some great stories, most of them borderline truth. I loved and
respected him with all my heart. I do not know his family but my heart and
prayers are with them. And I always closed my conversations with I will do
it one more time “See You Soon you Ole Goat” and as I called him “Sir
Ronald  Von Pootenberg”. RIP
BOPOD, Doug, Joyce

On Sunday, March 11, 2018, mups53 via NSRCA-discussion <