[NSRCA-discussion] KCRC Pattern Contest - Charlie Reed Field - July 7-8

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:57:43 AKDT 2018

Hello all,

Just a reminder.  I was talking with the CD John Ford in regard park
permit.  I just want to let you know that you don't need to do anything
related to park permit.  Just come directly to the field.

It will be good to have an approximate number of pilots that are planning
to participate.  This will make the Pattern Scoring file preparation a lot
easier the morning of the registration.  You can pre-register in the
following web site.  If you don't want your name there just send me an
e-mail at vincebrc at gmail.com.  Please copy John Ford at jsf106 at gmail.com.

https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/650/-/
kcrc-pattern-contest-charles-reed-rc-field-lake-jacomo-lee-s-summit-Missouri

Long range forecast looks great.  Well we all know that weather here
changes every 5 minutes.

Please help me to spread the information.

Thanks,