[NSRCA-discussion] Hoffman Estates Illinois Tri-Village ContestCancelled due to flooding

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:34:52 AKDT 2018

HaIf only we could have this rain  sent to the Soutwest. They could use it. Mike

-------- Original message --------From: Wayne Galligan via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 6/22/18  11:31 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Mike Mueller <mikemueller at f3aunlimited.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Hoffman Estates Illinois Tri-Village	ContestCancelled due to flooding

Hey Mike, Bobby,

We are dry here in Texas,  bring that meet on down here....if you can
handle 102 degrees.

Wayne