[NSRCA-discussion] Hoffman Estates Illinois Tri-Village Contest Cancelled due to flooding

Mike Mueller mikemueller at f3aunlimited.com
Fri Jun 22 08:04:40 AKDT 2018

 I want everyone to know. If you know of anyone that needs to know
this please pass it on.

 Bobby Satalino and I just called it. The field is as they say in baseball
"gone".
 As it stands the weather this weekend looks pretty good but the issues
with the flooded field are making this decision necessary. We can't get
onto the field to cut it. Unless we could get some pontoons for everyone.
 We're having a pizza lunch at Morrieti's on Rt 72 if anyone is in the area
and gets this message in time.
Assembly is still on for tonight. Come by UBER if you want to really have
some fun!!!!
 Thanks, Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caimandist.com

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all-new Gator Power Pack and Power Unlimited X HV brands of
Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the CRP V4 Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>