[NSRCA-discussion] FAIUnknownGenerator downtime this weekend

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 18:41:01 AKDT 2018

If you use my FAIUnknownGenerator, you may notice some downtime this
weekend.  I'm working to move it to an AWS lambda function to hopefully
reduce my costs of running the service (currently a little over $50/month
to about $9/month) and I didn't want to register a second domain just to
have a test version up and running...

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X