[NSRCA-discussion] contests

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:07:03 AKDT 2018

 D6 has got it going on!!!!
 Trust me I should know. I'm doing what I can to get down there this year
to "Mess with Texas"
 Thanks for this post-Mike Harrison. It's great to know the events are well
done and appreciation of the effort is important.
 I'll always remember the Arkansas Nats as being special.
 That was on you, Mike.
 Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caimandist.com

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all-new Gator Power Pack and Power Unlimited X HV brands of
Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the CRP V4 Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

www.TopRCModel-USA.com

www.BJCraft-USA.com

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 8:55 AM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <