[NSRCA-discussion] District 7: Just moved back

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 05:38:48 AKDT 2018

Welcome back, Jim!  I hope to see you out flying!  Kenny may still work on planes but I don’t know how to get a hold of him…

From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of NSRCA List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Monday, July 30, 2018 at 10:34 PM
To: NSRCA List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] District 7: Just moved back

Gents,

Just moved back to SoCal last week.  Working in Lake Forest.  What are the best pattern practice sites around this area?  Also, staying down in Fallbrook and driving to Lake Forest for work for the moment.

Also - just got my vehicle delivered today, and two planes damaged by the movers.  Wondering if Kenny is still working on planes, or if someone else in this area is adept in repairs.

If so, please email me direct at jimwoodward89 at gmail.com

Thanks,

Jim