[NSRCA-discussion] Peter Vogel and Scoring

charliebarrera at consolidated.net charliebarrera at consolidated.net
Mon Jul 23 13:36:19 AKDT 2018

I wanted to add my kudos, too. Peter, I never saw you sitting down the
entire NATS. You had boundless energy! I'm surprised you found the time
to compete. The eScribe worked flawlessly. We had a little snafu on day
one, but we as judges, got impatient. It was only a matter of waiting a
couple of more minutes while the system re-booted and we were in
business. It worked well for the entire NATS. Hope you have finally had
a chance to relax with your favorite beverage. Great job! ...Charlie
Barrera