[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Judging workload, on my soapbox

rcpilot at wowway.com rcpilot at wowway.com
Sun Jul 22 17:49:12 AKDT 2018

One potential solution would be to limit all classes to 6 rounds.

No finals or semi-finals.

This way everyone starts on the same day and ends on the same day and the banquet can be scheduled at the end of the third day of competition.

This prevents people from leaving the event before it is really over and it reduces the number of judges necessary.

FAI could fly 3 rounds of P and 3 of F with no unknowns.

If FAI doesn’t like this then they can conduct their own team selection event at another time with their own pool of judges.

My 2 cents.