[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Judging workload, on my soapbox

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:15:33 AKDT 2018

 Bob
 Thanks for pointing this out.
 The judging issues surfaced and left a number of participants very
unhappy. It's not the same old same old as the numbers have changed.
 If not addressed I feel it will contribute to and further the low
attendances.
 Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caimandist.com

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all-new Gator Power Pack and Power Unlimited X HV brands of
Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the CRP V4 Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

www.TopRCModel-USA.com

www.BJCraft-USA.com

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Bob Kane via NSRCA-discussion <