[NSRCA-discussion] Why did I go to the NATS and other random thoughts

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 05:24:38 AKDT 2018

Don,

This is so good that I would like to ask your permission to copy and paste
it for my next K-Factor article.  In that way, it will reach those that are
not subscribed to this group.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 5:31 AM, Jay Gerber via NSRCA-discussion <