[NSRCA-discussion] NATS Practice Site

Bob W. rwantz2 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 16:06:46 AKDT 2018

The Fort Wayne Flying Circuits has always welcomed NATS pattern participants
to practice at our field.  We have a beautiful location just off of
Interstate 469 about an hour north of Muncie. We have a 400' east-west
blacktop runway alongside close cut grass runways, running water toilets,
electric charging stations, nearby Holiday Inn Express, close restaurants
range the gamut from Ruth Chris to McDonalds.  Other nice hotels and
facilities are nearby in Ft. Wayne- about ten miles away.  Overnight camping
is primitive.

Only restrictions are no flying before 9:00 a.m., no flying over the house
across the house (about 1,000 ' distant) and no alcohol consumption at the
site.  The field is normally mowed Fridays between 1 and 3 but usually takes
less than an hour-no flying then.