[NSRCA-discussion] Lehigh Valley RC Pattern Contest for this weekend is on.

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 14:04:03 AKDT 2018

Yes, the same.
The club field is 29 miles from Bedminster NJ where Trump is frequently found on weekends.  A 30 mile TFR technically stops flying, so the club/AMA met with SS to get an exception.
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Phil Spelt via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 7/5/18  5:40 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Joe Lachowski <jlachow at hotmail.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Lehigh Valley RC Pattern Contest for this weekend is on.
Guys, please pardon my butting in, but used to live in Allentown, PA.  Is this the same Lehigh Valley?  Anyway, why would the SS be involved in approving a contest??
Thanks,
 Phil Spelt, AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
 SPA L-18, Board Member