[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Sportsman

S. McNickle nelson_jett at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 10:45:48 AKST 2018

Great idea including the sequence in the packet.  It would also be good if you could include Peter's articles so new people aren't completely in the dark.

The only suggestion I have is to clarify that they'll be flying through the sequence twice each flight, and that Saturday and Sunday will be separate events so they can fly both/either.

Scott