[NSRCA-discussion] Van Putte

Randy Forbus Rforbus at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 05:54:04 AKST 2018

Glad you are doing well.

________________________________
From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:11 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Van Putte

Yeah!

Ron

On Jan 23, 2018, at 6:47 AM, Mike Mueller via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

 Thanks Ron
 Speedy recovery and back to work OK?
 Your lucky to have such a good support team behind you.
 Take care, Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com<http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caiman Distribution LLC.,

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model, and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all new Gator Power Pack brand of Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the Brenner Sharp Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com<http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875<tel:(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com<http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373<tel:(800)%20380-9373>