[NSRCA-discussion] Surgery

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 04:27:43 AKST 2018

 Hey Ron
  Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Stay strong. Lots of living left in
you.
 Take care and don't push it too hard.
 Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caiman Distribution LLC.,

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all new Gator Power Pack brand of Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the Brenner Sharp Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

TopRCModel-USA.com

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:43 AM, vanputte via NSRCA-discussion <