[NSRCA-discussion] App for calling sequences

Russ Nichols n6245m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 06:26:45 AKST 2018

So...  I think Peter's RCCaller is likely a much better solution, but for
now I've , found a simpler way that doesn't require extra equipment at the
field.

I recorded the maneuvers and then loaded them onto my Spektrum DX8 in the
custom voice commands. I set up the list to be triggered by the momentary
switch.  I simply press to get the next maneuver announced.

The downsides...  only 16 slots, so I had to combine 2 maneuvers into
single announcements and it doesn't have the option to go backwards,
forward only. Still, better than nothing when I don't have a caller with
me.

Russ

On Dec 10, 2017 8:15 AM, "Karen Lockhart via NSRCA-discussion" <