[NSRCA-discussion] Hi-Tech servo male connectors

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:18:19 AKST 2018

All Servo connectors are the same other than Futaba and their ridiculous tabs (which can be shaved off with an Exacto knife to work with other RXs and which are not needed for Futaba RXs).

I believe ServoCity sells a very nice kit with crimpers, wire, small gauge strippers, etc. for the ability to make 100+ extensions, etc.