[NSRCA-discussion] Matthew Finley ( PATTERN TRANSPORT VEHICLE )

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:19:59 AKST 2018

If you want a little more sexy than the caravan consider the Pacifica.
Clearly vans are the most unsexy vehicles in the planet but definitive most
practical ones.    The Pacifica name is very good because it is very
quiet.  I used to have the town and country and it was a lot more noisy.
No question that stow and go seats is a must if you decide to get a van.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:40 PM Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone