[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year NSRCA

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 21:00:01 AKST 2018

2019 great so far!!!!
Happy new year to all!!!

Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 1/1/19  12:48 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year NSRCA
Those of you in the Eastern time zone already know what 2019 is like. Central time —almost there.Here in the Mountain time zone I’ve got more than an hour to go. Hope I make it.Good luck Pacific, Hawaii, and Alaska.
Happy New Year

Jeffjeff at hillanalysis.com
I’m a political independent: I want the Democrats out of my wallet and the Republicans out of my bedroom.
Unknown