[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Price for a pattern plane...

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Dec 31 08:01:01 AKST 2018

I agree 100%. For the past 8 years I have flown an Extreme Flight 2M Vanquish in Masters, and have been very competitive mixed in with high $$$ airframes. Yes, there are higher end birds out there, but I am happy with the Vanquish, and look forward to an Acuity in the near future. For me, it's more about honing my skills, being with great friends, traveling, and enjoying a good piece of red meat at the end of the day.