[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Price for a pattern plane...

Jon Dieringer jon at dieringerfamily.com
Mon Dec 31 07:05:01 AKST 2018

FMS just released a 2000mm wingspan (and just over 2M length) all EPO Extra
so the big foamies are coming (just add a receiver for $659.99). It is 6kg
though. Would be nice if they would scale up their Olympus to 2M, keep it
under weight and sell it for less than $700.

Thanks,
Jon

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 10:43 AM Tjpritchett via NSRCA-discussion <