[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Curt Oberg obergc at cox.net
Sat Dec 29 08:47:40 AKST 2018

Well said Mike.  I'm curious about whether any member of the NSRCA has been
contacted in any way by any candidate running for an NSRCA office to
encourage them to vote for them.  These positions are so thankless that if
truth be known, the candidates would probably encourage you to vote for the
other guy.  Speaking for myself, I have NOT received any correspondence
encouraging me to vote for any particular person.  If my experience is
typical of other NSRCA members, then no harm, no foul and we need to tally
the votes at the end of the year and be done with it.  If Ron Van Putte were
alive today, he would be asking the malcontents if they wanted some cheese
with their "whine".  I believe that the "silent majority" of the NSRCA
members feel as you do on this issue Mike so we need people like you to stay
on the list to balance out all the negativity.

Curt Oberg

  _____