[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Bill Kutchell wildwillie3 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 06:55:23 AKST 2018

Well said Mike, thank you very much to all of you that keep pattern alive it is something that truly love doing.

Bill Kutchell

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 29, 2018, at 10:01 AM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

This is all really pitiful.  Regardless the mistakes or the consequences, all of these board members, volunteers, helpers,etc. typically do this at their expense of time, money , effort, etc.  they don’t have to help, they normally are just giving back so that whatever activity can even exist.  Do they make mistakes, of course, lots of them, but they deserve consideration, real respect, and kind responses.  Otherwise they go away and the end result is an even worse outcome.  I have done my share of volunteering and helping.  I have received more than my share of unwarranted abuse from those of differing opinions.  It is offensive and oft times without substantial cause.

I want to make clear that the vast majority of the membership do appreciate and benefit greatly from the work and effort that the board or any other volunteer puts forth to make what we have possible.
This could have all been handled better.  We will just lose more that are willing to help because of this mess.

I want to thank all of you that serve to make our pastime possible.
I will probably go off the list. To me it is just negative. It is just so pathetic.

Mike Harrison