[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight-X

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 27 08:00:48 AKST 2018

Happy holidays everyone,

At it turns out, I have two new copies of Real Flight X (the newest version). As you might imagine one is plenty. As such, if anyone is interested, I figured I would offer it for sale here before going on Ebay. it retails for just under $200 bucks and I would be willing to let it go to list members for about half that (shipping not included). It is the complete set, software, program, interlink controller/transmitter, and all necessary cables.

Shoot me a quick email off list if you are interested.

Thanks
Anthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net