[NSRCA-discussion] Super Kaos resurection

Patternpilot One patternpilot1 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:46:44 AKST 2018

Hi all,

Since the SPA or classic pattern flying came up, yes there will be a SPA contest in Jacksonville, FL.

See schedule-
https://seniorpattern.com/contest_calendar.html

Also something new this year at several contest pipes and retracts will be allowed in the Expert class.

Also some new planes have been added to the  legal planes list like the Tipo.

We will be having a big East/West shootout again the 1st weekend of August 2019 at Clover Creek Aerodrome!

YES pipes and retracts will be allowed and may be another class added.

Watch for more info.

Scott Anderson