[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:23:41 AKST 2018

Peter, thank you very much for your suggestion and advice.  I agree 100% to
do it as you described.  I will say that this is the best Christmas gift
that NSRCA got in a perfect Christmas Day.   I sincerely hope that all
members agree too.

Vicente “Vince” Bortone
D5 VP

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 11:05 PM Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone