[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Curt Oberg obergc at cox.net
Sun Dec 23 05:58:25 AKST 2018

Let me see now, if I were voting for the POTUS, (I know this would be a
minor election compared to NSRCA officers),  CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, all
the networks would be at the polls tracking the minute by minute election
results and would be airing them nation wide, right up to the point where
they declared a winner.  Then they would be tracking just about every county
in the US of A to reveal how everyone voted.  Unless those running for
office are themselves , somehow, stuffing the ballot box, I don't see a big
deal here.  Seems to be the American way of running an election.

Curt Oberg

  _____