[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 22 17:53:03 AKST 2018

I’m sorry that you don’t see the impropriety here. You have an incumbent officer running for re-election able to see just how close the election is and then being able to drum up more votes for himself.

This election is now tainted. No one should be able to see the vote tally before the voting period has ended. The election should be nullified, the party or parties involved in releasing the vote tally prior to the conclusion of voting should be censured and removed from the process. The election should be held again and the voting results sent to an outside party. After the end of their normal term no decisions should be made by the BOD until a proper election can be held and the newly elected officers installed.

Should we as NSRCA members not be allowed a fair election?

Tony Frackowiak