[NSRCA-discussion] Stuart Chale shared "Realflight" with you

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 29 12:26:52 AKDT 2018

Apparently there was a better way try this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3geiwjissjpb837/AADlQqYJmywjfKwi6Mq5Ok9aa?dl=0

Stuart

On 8/29/2018 3:42 PM, Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion wrote:

Looks like that might have worked.

So for anyone interested there are three files in there.  The plane that I use is a modified Krill Spark that is available on the Real Flight swap pages.

I modified the weight CG etc and color scheme to match my Allure

The file Krill Spark EVO... is the entire plane export from RF.  Not sure if that has my mods or color scheme.  If not then Krill Allure Heavy is the file to change it, and Allure_CS is the color scheme.

Hope this works.

Stuart