[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight 8 Pattern planes?

Curt Oberg obergc at cox.net
Wed Aug 29 08:52:29 AKDT 2018

I just received a gift of the RF8 flight simulator and while it has many
available aircraft to fly, there are no 2M pattern planes to fly in the
game.  Someone has set up a field with the center pole and 45 deg poles and
that is a very handy feature but I've been trying to find any 2M pattern
planes that someone may have put together and would be willing to share.
With all the lousy weather that we've had for most of the spring/summer so
far this year, this is the best chance to get in a little pattern practice.

Curt Oberg