[NSRCA-discussion] Long Shot.. YS 45

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 07:02:50 AKDT 2018

I know this is a little bit of a long shot but i have to try.

Does anyone out there have a stock muffler, header, and/or tuned pipe for a side exhaust YS 45 2 stroke that they want to get rid of. If it is currently attached to a YS 45 I will buy that to. I am working on a project and for the life of me have been unable to find one. I would prefer just the muffler but am willing to do the header and pipe thing if necessary.

I scoured the internet but they all say discontinued. If anyone knows of a supplier, that would work as well. I would even settle for aftermarket mufflers if they fit properly.

Thank you
Anthony
aabdu at sbcglobal.net